Skip to main content

percakapan bahasa Inggris



ENGLISH 
CONPERSIATION BETWEEN SITI, GITA, RERE AND ZAM ZAM

Gita : I'm so excited about a concert for charity in the end of this month.
Siti: yeah me too. it will be held in yorkshire.
Rere: really? It's in our city, isn't it?
Siti: yeah
Rere: so our city will be full of celebrities and of course people from other cities will come, no, maybe from other countries too. That will be very interesting.
Gita : well yeah. Our city will be famous too. The concert will be shown on many tv channels.
Rere: we must come! Have we bought the ticket?
Siti: that's why we talk about it. We decide to come and reserve the ticket for us.
Gita : so we three will come to the concert.
Siti : how about inviting Zamzam?
Gita : here she is. Zamzam come join us!
Zamzam: what are u three talking about? Seems so serious. it must be an important thing, musn’t it ?
Rere: we decide to come to a concert in the end of this month. Will u join us?
Zamzam: a concert? Sounds interisting. who are the guest stars?
Siti : sam smith,eF Key ey twigs, Markus Fihly, Taylor Swift, adamlevine, blue etc.
Gita : and my favorite actor Robert Pattinson will come too.
Rere: I really want to meet my idol Markus Feehily. he is so damn gorgeous and talented.
Zamzam: well I'll come.
Gita : besides we can enjoy the concert, we can participate in contributing anything we can share. Like clothes, foods,  etc
Siti: there's blood transfutions too.
Zamzam: what? Is it a concert or what?
Rere: well, it's not just a concert exactly it's a concert for charity.
Zamzam: what is it for? Why do celebrities participate in this event without being paid? How come?
Siti: I don't know. We've told u that it's a concert for charity.
Rere: they have been rich people. Why not if they contribute some of their wealth to them who really need it? It's a noble deed.
Zamzam: they want to show off their wealth then.
Gita : I don't think so. Why do you think like that? They won't to be like that.
Siti: are you an anti-celebrity?
Zamzam: no, I m not. I change my mind, I won't come to the concert.
Rere: are you surely not going to come to the concert?
Zamzam:certaintly
Rere: I never knew such a naive person.
Siti: enough. Don't make it complicated, ok?
Gita : so, B, C and me who will come. Let's reserve the ticket for four of us.
Siti: I can't wait.

Comments